Call for Articles
Future issue themes
Every quarter we would like to highlight a significant issue for surveillance and response in the Western Pacific Region through providing a theme. If you would like to suggest a theme for a future issue please contact the Editor at WPSAR@wpro.who.int.
Volume 4, Issue 4 – Zoonoses
Article submission deadline until 30 June 2013
We invite articles on the surveillance of and response to zoonoses in the Western Pacific Region. Examples of articles include, but are not limited to:
- Analysis and interpretation of zoonoses surveillance data or evaluations of surveillance systems for zoonoses;
- Outbreak investigation reports of zoonoses disease;
- Innovative approaches to prevention and control measures for zoonotic diseases, including the interactions between human and animal health;
- Perspectives or lessons learnt on any issue to do with zoonoses; and
- Risk assessments of potential public health risks of zoonoses.