Asia Pacific Child & Family Health Alliance for Tobacco Control (CFTC)
Join the international movement to protect children and their families from the hazards of tobacco.
CFTC is open to individuals, organizations, students and professionals who share its vision: Healthy children and families in a tobacco-free world.
- To raise awareness on the dangers of tobacco use and exposure to secondhand smoke
- To conduct training for people who wish to help those who want to quit smoking
- To counteract tobacco advertising, sponsorships and promotion
- To provide mechanisms for sharing information and best practices
- To counteract tobacco interference in policy-making
- Invitation to training, seminars and workshops that may help you in mounting efforts to achieve a smoke-free environment
- Recognition of best practices - an opportunity for you to learn from successful tobacco control efforts around the world
- Incentives for special projects using innovative approaches in tobacco control