Pacific syndromic surveillance report
Week 44, ending 5 November 2017
The following syndromes have been flagged:
- Acute Fever and Rash: French Polynesia, Vanuatu
- Diarrhoea: Cook Islands, Vanuatu
- Influenza-like illness: Vanuatu
- French Polynesia: Increase number of cases reported, Influenza A (H3N2) has been identified by the Institut Louis Malarde, French Polynesia. Source: French Polynesia Ministry of Health.
- A dengue serotype-2 outbreak is ongoing in Samoa. There is an increase in the number of cases seen.