Programmes and projects
WHO's work with the Government of the Philippines from 2011 to 2016 is defined by the Country Cooperation Strategy (CCS), jointly developed by WHO and the Philippines' Department of Health. It contains the vision and priorities for WHO to support the Philippine Government in achieving universal health care goals of better health outcomes, sustained health financing and a responsive health system. Furthermore, the CCS harmonizes its priority areas with the United Nations Development Assistance Framework (UNDAF) 2012-2018, "Delivering as One", providing the health dimension not only for basic social service outcomes but for all UNDAF outcomes.
This page lists WHO Philippines programmes, projects and other initiatives. For specific information about public health subjects (including diseases), refer to the health topics index.
- HIV and other sexually transmitted infections (STI)
- Malaria and other vector borne and parasitic diseases (MVP)
- Visit of the Korean National Assembly members to WHO DetectTB project sites
- International Health Regulations
- Asia Pacific Strategy for Emerging Diseases (APSED)
- Initiatives on antimicrobial resistance (AMR)
- Outbreak response
Ground Floor, Building 3
Department of Health Compound
Sta Cruz, 1003 Manila
Tel: (632) 5289762
DOH Line: (632) 6517800 loc 1345
Fax: (632) 3106550