Programmes and projects
WHO works closely with the Department of Health in achieving the shared vision of “All for Health towards Health for All.” The development of the Philippines-WHO Country Cooperation Strategy (CCS) 2017-2022 ensures that WHO’s support is anchored on country health challenges and is closely aligned with the national health priorities, particularly the Philippine Health Agenda 2016-2022, AmBisyon Natin 2040 and the Philippine Development Plan 2017–2022. In line with the United Nations’ “Delivering as One” approach, the CCS harmonizes with and contributes to the United Nations Development Assistance Framework. In formulating the strategic agenda, WHO focuses its contribution on the following cross-cutting priority areas: (1) save lives, (2) promote well-being, (3) protect health, (4) optimize health architecture, and (5) use platforms for health.
This page lists WHO Philippines programmes, projects and other initiatives. For specific information about public health subjects (including diseases), refer to the health topics index.
- HIV and other sexually transmitted infections (STI)
- Malaria and other vector borne and parasitic diseases (MVP)
- Visit of the Korean National Assembly members to WHO DetectTB project sites
- International Health Regulations
- Asia Pacific Strategy for Emerging Diseases (APSED)
- Initiatives on antimicrobial resistance (AMR)
- Outbreak response
Ground Floor, Building 3
Department of Health Compound
Sta Cruz, 1003 Manila
Tel: (632) 5289762
DOH Line: (632) 6517800 loc 1345
Fax: (632) 3106550