New Senior Officials appointed at Ministry of Health
Following the parliamentary election in June 2012, the coalition government of Democratic (DPP) and Mongolian Peoples Revolutionary Party(MPRP) was formed. As a result, there were changes of the Ministers, Vice Ministers and senior government officials in all ministeries and agencies.
Within Ministry of Health the following changes were made:
- Dr Natsag Udval, who was Vice Minister of Health between 2000 and 2004 and the General Secretary of MPRP, was appointed as the Minister of Health.
- Dr Jazag Amarsanaa, was appointed as the Vice Minister of Health.
- Dr Khatanbaatar, was appointed as the new State Secretary of Health.
According to the new governments reform policy , the organization structure of the Ministry of Health was also changed with establishment of four departments and eight divisions as follows:
1. Strategy and Planning Department
2. Public Administration, Human Resource Management Department
- Institutional management and development division
- Human resource development and management division
- International cooperation division
3. Policy Implementation and Coordination Department
- Medical care and service division
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical devices division
- Treatment and Diagnosing technology division
- Public health division
- Financial division
4. Monitoring and Evaluation and Internal Auditing Department