WHO Mongolia supports the Ministry of Health to implement the National Stop TB strategy 2010-2015 focusing on improving quality and access to DOTS, on strengthening programmatic management of MDR-TB, TB surveillance and reducing TB related stigma and discrimination.
- Strategic priority 1: Health system strengthening through primary health care approach
- Strategic priority 2: Scaling up prevention and control of noncommunicable diseases (NCDs), injuries, violence and their determinants
- Strategic priority 3. Sustaining and accelerating the achievement of health related MDG targets
- Strategic priority 4. Strengthening health security, including control of communicable and vaccine preventable diseases
- Strategic priority 5: Strengthen Environmental health programme