Strategic priority 2: Scaling up prevention and control of noncommunicable diseases (NCDs), injuries, violence and their determinants
Main focus 2.1: Support NCD, injury and violence surveillance
- Strategic approaches 2.1.1: Support to strengthen surveillance and disease registries for NCDs, injury and violence.
Main focus 2.2: Support NCD and injury prevention policies
- Strategic approaches 2.2.1: Support development of evidence based guidance for NCD and health promotion services in health and other sectors.
- Strategic approaches 2.2.2: Support for human resource development in health and other sectors for NCD prevention and Health Promotion
Main focus 2.3: Integrated prevention and control of risk factors through enabling environments
- Strategic approaches 2.3.1: Support for development and implementation of policies and strategies for prevention and control of tobacco, alcohol, unhealthy diet and physical inactivity.
- Strategic approaches 2.3.2: Promote healthy cities and healthy settings approaches for risk factor reduction.