Application, Recruitment, Selection and Support
- Vacancies for internships will be posted on the WHO website under “Vacancies in WHO’s e-Recruitment system: https://erecruit.who.int/public/hrd-cl-vac-view.asp?o_c=1000&jobinfo_uid_c=32408&vaclng=en
- Interested candidates must apply through the vacancy notice and indicate their preferred technical units along with learning objectives.
- Technical units will contact the selected applicants directly and finalize the administrative details.
- Upon successful candidate’s request before arrival to duty station, assistance will be given to them for obtaining visas and accommodation options.
- WHO will provide airport transport upon arrival and departure of the intern or volunteer.
- Workstation and access to necessary facilities will be given to successful candidates.
WHO Western Pacific Region
UN Avenue coner Taft Avenue,
Ermita, Manila 1000 Philippines
Phone: +63 2 528 8001
Fax: +63 2 521 1036