Application, Recruitment, Selection and Support
- All applications should be made through the WHO Stellis system during the entire months of February, May, August and November. Please visit our site https://careers.who.int/careersection/ex/jobsearch.ftl during the said months to apply. Use the keyword “internship” on the search box to search for the vacancy notice, complete your CV and apply for the internship vacancy notice.
- All applications for WHO Internships are made available to technical units for review. The period of time for this review is indeterminate. If you do not hear from a WHO technical unit in a reasonable period of time (approx. 1-2 months after the application closing date), assume that you were not considered for a WHO internship for that period. You are welcome to reapply on each of the four months when the vacancy notice is open.
- Technical units will contact the selected applicants directly and finalize the administrative details.
- Upon successful candidate’s request before arrival to duty station, assistance will be given to them for obtaining visas and accommodation options upon their request.
- WHO will provide airport transport upon arrival and departure of the intern or volunteer.
- Workstation and access to necessary facilities will be given to successful candidates.
- IVP supports gender balance, diversity and country health capacity building. We encourage applications from member states where we are receiving few applicants.
- For queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO Western Pacific Region
UN Avenue coner Taft Avenue,
Ermita, Manila 1000 Philippines
Phone: +63 2 528 8001
Fax: +63 2 521 1036