Polio Endgame Toolkit
What is the “Polio Endgame Toolkit”?
The Polio Endgame Toolkit provides access to up-to-date information on polio endgame activities in the Western Pacific Region. The toolkit includes briefs, fact sheets, communications resources, poster infographics, training modules and recommendations. The toolkit will be updated as new information products become available.
Polio Endgame Toolkit table of contents:
- Resources for the Polio Endgame in the Western Pacific Region
- Communications resources for the Polio Endgame in the Western Pacific Region
- Poster infographics related to IPV introduction and the Polio Endgame
- IPV training modules
- Recommendations related to the Polio Endgame from immunization advisory bodies (SAGE, TAG, and RCC)
- Global Polio Eradication Initiative (GPEI) references