Regional and country profiles of measles elimination
The Regional and Country Profiles of Measles Elimination provide a comprehensive overview of regional and country progress towards and status of measles elimination. The overview is organized into 5 sections including Demographic Information, Incidence, Epidemiologic and Virologic Characteristic, Surveillance and Laboratory Performance, Immunity Profile, and Sustainability of Measles Elimination in the context of NIP sustainability. Data will be updated periodically.
The Country Profiles draw on multiple data sources including:
- WHO-UNICEF Joint Reporting Forms (JRF) for Immunization
- Measles and rubella monthly country and laboratory reports to WHO
- UN World Population Prospects
- Measles Strategic Planning (MSP) Tool
- Measles Nucleotide Surveillance (MeaNS)
- Measles Laboratory Accreditation Checklist
Immunity Profile analysis is based on a model in the Measles Strategic Planning Tool and may not reflect actual population immunity status by age.