Nursing and Midwifery Network and Partners
The World Association for Disaster and Emergency Medicine (WADEM)
WADEM is a non-operational, non-governmental, multidisciplinary organization whose mission is the global improvement of prehospital and emergency health care, public health, and disaster health and preparedness.
Its membership is open to physicians, nurses, administrators, behavioural scientists, emergency medical technicians and paramedics, public health, and other relevant experts in the field from all continents and cultures.
Ultimately, the organization exists to foster international collaboration in the application of knowledge gained from data collected through qualitative and quantitative research to the development of strategies aimed at promoting all aspects of human health, decreasing susceptibility, and increasing resilience to future health disasters and emergencies.
Oceana Chapter Newsletters
- Newsletter # 1 - June 2010
- Newsletter # 2 - August 2010
- Newsletter # 3 - November 2010
- Newsletter # 4 - March 2011
- Newsletter # 5 - July 2011
- Newsletter # 6 - December 2011
- Newsletter # 7 - February/March 2012
- Newsletter # 8 - April/May 2012
- Newsletter # 9 - June/July/August 2012
- Newsletter # 10 - Sept/Oct/Nov 2012