Institute for Health Policy, Sri Lanka
The IHP is a leading research centre in the areas of health systems, health financing, health policy and health equity research.
It works extensively across the Asia-Pacific region, including South Asia, South-East Asia and the Pacific.
The Institute has close working ties with health ministries and health policy research organizations in Bangladesh, China, Fiji, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mongolia, Nepal, the Philippines, Singapore and Viet Nam.
The IHP also coordinates Equitap, the regional network of researchers on equity in healthcare financing and delivery, and APNHAN, the regional network of health accounts experts and agencies.
The IHP is a member institution of the WBI-supported ANHSS regional health systems training network. This enables IHP to share health systems evidence in training a new generation of health systems managers and researchers.
IHP network members:
- Health Economics Unit, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Bangladesh
- China National Health Development Research Centre, China
- Centre for Health Information, Policy and Systems Research, Fiji National University, Fiji
- School of Public Health, Hong Kong University, Hong Kong
- Public Health Foundation of India, India
- Centre for Health Service Management, Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia
- Macroeconomics and Health NGO, Mongolia
- Nepal Health Economics Association, Nepal
- Philippines Institute for Development Studies, Philippines
- Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore, Singapore